Deze website is niet geoptimaliseerd voor gebruik in Internet Explorer (IE)
We hope to answer them below.
• I am already a member of SportCity. What should I do?
As an employee of CSU, you can enjoy free gym access and use the online health programme from 13 January 2023. If you are already a member of SportCity, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, to convert your membership for free.
• What should I do if I am already a member of another gym?
You can enjoy free access to SportCity’s gyms and online health programme from 13 January 2023. You choose what to do with your current gym membership.
• I have lost my login details. What should I do?
Please contact SportCity’s helpdesk on 06 184 906 31. The SportCity telephone helpdesk is available from Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 17:00. Or the gym itself. All contact details are available at www.sportcity.nl/clubs.
• What happens at the end of the free period?
You can continue to exercise at SportCity at a huge discount after January 2024. Other parts of the health programme such as the webinars and online workouts will continue to be free after January 2024.
• How do I participate in webinars?
Webinars are organized at various times about, for example, nutrition, sleep and work stress. The webinars consist of 6 online lessons and are easy to follow wherever you want. Via our newsletter we will let you know which webinars you can follow and when. You can then register via a link.
• How do I make an appointment with a specialist, such as a nutritionist?
You can make an appointment at SportCity’s front desk or by e-mail. Contact details are available at sportcity.nl/clubs.
• How do I join the 12-week introduction programme?
You can make an appointment at the gym to join this programme. You can also contact the gym by e-mail. Contact details are available at sportcity.nl/clubs.
• SportCity has sent me an e-mail. Will I receive regular e-mails from SportCity from now on?
Apart from the e-mail with your member number, all communication is via CSU.
• How did SportCity get my e-mail address?
SportCity has access to your e-mail address under a data processing agreement that it has entered into. This agreement guarantees your privacy.
I still don’t have an answer to my question. Where can I ask my question? Contact a club near you (contact details are available at sportcity.nl/clubs) orr call +31 6 184 906 31. The SportCity telephone helpdesk is available from Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 17:00.